Rollyson.net has been online since 1994, so this page is your guide to CSRA’s historical artifacts ;^)
- Transourcing.com, 2006—CSRA’s first service offering was an incremental approach to transforming the enterprise from an hierarchal, top-down organization to a networked structure. We no longer actively use the site, although the services are still offered; our focus now is supporting sourcing initiatives with social business, activating the Trust Business Chain Reaction with customers and business partners worldwide.
- The Executive’s Guide to LinkedIn, 2008—Debuted CSRA’s platform-centric services delivery methodology, which is focused on improving enterprise business processes, using LinkedIn. We no longer actively use the site, although most of its information is still relevant.
- Rollyson.net, 2005-2012 edition—The venerable html site; its most relevant content migrated here to form the CSRA-oriented pages.
- Rollyson.net, 1998-2008 sitelog—Traces the development of the site from its earliest days.. sporting really basic html, but it’s amazing how well some of the content has aged.
- Rollyson.net, 1998-2000 edition—this is the second iteration of the site (the first dates to 1994).
I’ve led transformation as a line executive and consultant, from pre-Web and Web 1.0 to Web 2.0, 3.0 and counting!