Access the same quality expertise—by the click, by the engagement or by the year.
How We Work
CSRA services let you tap my expertise when you’re in a wide range of situations. At the simplest, you may want an expert to be a sounding board for a new digital social idea or to help you pitch a new initiative, so consultations enable you to do that. On the other hand, you may need a strategic advisor to evaluate social investments or build high-performing social business teams, so management consulting, interim or employment can help you do that.
Here are the main formats of CSRA services:
- Consultations are short, focused and transactional; we usually interact via telephone, Facetime, Google Hangout, Skype or enterprise telepresence.
- Keynotes and presentations help you to educate a mix of prospects, clients, employees and partners at conferences, corporate meetings, retreats or educational events.
- Executive workshops and seminars educate executive teams about defined topics in half-day to two-day sessions.
- Management consulting services are collaborative but arm’s length engagements that last from a week to several months or years. They’re ideal for helping you figure out how to use social business to change the rules in discrete steps, at a relatively low commitment.
- Interim executive/subject matter expert engagements are usually more exclusive agreements in which I perform in an intense role until a key benchmark is reached.
- Employment executive/subject matter expert engagements are almost always exclusive relationships in which I lead digital marketing, “social business evolution,” or operations at your firm, according to the social business life cycle.
CSRA operates as a virtual firm, so I have unusual flexibility that we can use to our advantage when our missions are in alignment. When we consider working together, the most important things to me are: “How can transforming your key stakeholder relationships with digital serve your business strategy? How important is this to you? How do you serve people or firms?” CSRA has a transparent process for collaborating with prospective clients to explore whether it makes sense to work together. It’s called the CSRA Pre-Engagement Process.
Learn more about how I use flexibility in “Career Mission.”
Services describes services and shows how they fit together.
In all formats, I leverage CSRA’s experience, knowledge and tools (mine and my network’s), but I approach each situation without preconception.